On April 18, 1923 Babe Ruth ushered in the new era of Yankees dominance with a three-run home run to lead the Yankees to a 4-1 win over the Red Sox in the first game played in the new Yankee Stadium. That tradition continued inside the "House That Ruth Built" with the twenty-six World Titles and countless unforgettable moments that followed. Offered is one of only a handful of known examples of the circular Dieges & Clust pin given to members of the press on that historical day nearly a century ago. Surrounding the baseball design on the face is raised gold lettering against a blue and red enamel background reading ""Yankee Stadium-Opening Day April 18, 1923."" The reverse is blemish free and complete with its original backing. EX-MT condition overall. A tremendous rarity that ranks among the holy grails of baseball pin collecting.