This lot is closed for bidding. Bidding ended on:
1) ONL(Giles) BB 15 members of the 1953 American League All-Star team. Players are: Goodman, E. Robinson, BERRA, BOUDREAU, Hunter, Bauer, Kuenn, Vernon, Zernial, RIZZUTO, Minoso, Sain, Fain, FOX, Rosen. Mostly 7-8/10 blue ink signatures on a white ball.
2) ONL(Giles) BB signed by 27 members of the 1962 GAME 1 National League All-Star team. Players are: F. Alou, DRYSDALE, Wills, Davenport(2), Short(2), Hutchinson(SS), Shaw, SPAHN, Bolling, MARICHAL, K. Boyer, Crandall, Groat, BANKS, GIBSON, T. Davis, MUSIAL, MAZEROSKI, KOUFAX, Callison, CLEMENTE, STENGEL, CEPEDA, 2 unidentified. Mostly 6-7 very readable blue ink signatures on a somewhat soiled lightly ball.
3) OAL(Brown) signed by 21 members of the 1965 American League Champion Minnesota Twins. Players are: Oliva, Versalles(MVP), Allen, Stigman, Nossek, Perry, Klippstein, Mincher, Grant, Kostro, Zimmerman, Sevcik, Mele(SS), KILLEBREW(SS), Boswell, Quillici, Rollins, Battey, Worthington, 2 unidentified. Outstanding 9-10/10 blue ink signatures on a snow white ball.
4) OAL(Cronin) BB signed by 25 members of the 1968 American League All-Star team. Players are: Azcue, Bell, Campaneris, CAREW, Ermer, Freehan, Fregosi, Harrelson, Horton, Howard, Johnson, KILLEBREW, MANTLE, McDowell, McLain, Monday, Odom, Oliva, Powell, B. ROBINSON, Stange, Stottlemyre, Tiant, D. WILLIAMS, YASTRZEMSKI(SS). Killebrew & Williams are 8-9/10 dark blue ink. 15 are 7-8/10 black ink signatures. 8 of the signatures are EXTREMELY light black ink, but still readable: Bell, CAREW, Ermer, MANTLE, McDowell, Stottlemyre, Tiant, YASTRZEMSKI. Ball is white.
5) ONL(Giles) BB signed by 18 members of the 1968 National League All-Star team. Players are: DRYSDALE, GIBSON, Flood, Haller, Javier, Koosman, Kessinger, PEREZ, B. WILLIAMS, SEAVER, Fryman, M. Alou, Grote, MARICHAL(SS), F. Alou, BENCH, Reed, Staub. Very readable 8-9/10 blue ink signatures on a white ball.
Pre-certified by PSA/DNA.